Saturday, April 28, 2007

LETS AVOID IT BEFOR IT BECOMES A HABIT

While i was in my way from Hurghada to Cairo i decided to resume my topics with that one but i have changed my plans because of two reasons :
1- I didn't like to start with such a terrific topic .
2- I used to be up to date and the game between AHLY & BARCELONA was of the most important current events at this time .
Sure most of us one day have met some one who got closer to u and said : PLZ CAN U BORROW ME SOME MONEY BECAUSE I HAVE LOST MINE AND I HAVE TO GO TO .....................( fill it according to urs ) .
I know that many people now say yes u r right we have met this kind of people and others will say we have met them many times not just a one , SEE that is my aim to show u that it spread every where and every time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In my opinion this prob will cause two disasters in the near future ( IF WE DIDN'T AVOID THEM STRONGLY ) which are :
1- We will lose our trust in the real poor people ( WHO REALLY NEED HELP ) because we won't give them money saying we don't know may be they just cheat us while they r really in a bad need for it .
2- As i have seen at Hurghada this prob will destroy our tourism's future because of these kind of people , Really tourists begin to feel that we r an uncivilized people because of this repeated situation ( BEGAD BITKARAR 1000 MARA KOL YOM ) .
So lets be positive and do our best to get rid of that bad prob before it becomes a habit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

NeRmeeN said...

post gamed...really u discuss a very imp topic...bs el tourists already feel that we arent a civilized ppl ya hossam ..i think that this prob has not an available solution till now...its a very popular phenomenon, not in eygpt only....EL NASB B2A FE KOL MKAN...kol ely n2dar 3leh enena n7wael enena mandesh 7ad man3rafosh w n7'aly our donations le gehat m3rofa

Anonymous said...

gameel awy el mawdoo3 wana ma3ak fe enhom zado moot
but tell me how can we get rid of them? ppl still believe them..... one week ago i was with my friend and a woman came closer and said plz give me 2 le bcoz i lost my money and i want to go home, i told them don't give her any thing but they said she may be in a real need... they r right and i'm right
so if u don't give them u will find others who belives them and give them the money
tell us how to be positive?
Dalia Salah