Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'M BACK

1st of all i wanna thank all of those asked about me during the last period even by calls , sms , , mails , offline sms ..........etc .
Really i was so happy bcz many ppl were asking about this period and why i stopped writing and posting topics during it ....... So as i said and i will repeat again i was too busy bcz of my exams & my GP therefor i decided to have a rest to concentrate in both ( i think u don't wanna me to fail this year right ???? ) ......... hehehehe .
Any way i'm back now and thx 4 all of u and i promise to do my best so i can feel that i deserve all this care and encouragement that u show me , I will start publishing the 1st topic after all this big vacation today isa ........ by the way it is a light and a nice one so i hope u like it .

I will repeat my announce about the rules here (( bcz i have some new friends who will join us 4 the 1st time )) which all of us should care about ......... sure the old readers know it well right ??

1- If u like or don't like any topic , line , sentence , word or title , U can comment and tell ur opinion freely although u don't like everything here say that and i won't be angry at all (( ana 3omry ma baz3al men ay nakd)) .

2- Any one who wanna comment on any topic either new or old , just i hope he/she writes his/her name at the end of da comment so i can reply to him/her ......... and also bcz there r some ppl who don't have addresses here so when they comment i don't them bcz no name is found .......... so i hope everyone signs at the end of da comment and say all what he/she wanna.

see u

No comments: