Wednesday, April 25, 2007

MERCI KTEEEEEEEEEER

At 1st i wanna say that i'm really sorry for not being with u during the previous period but it was out of my hands , I was busy because of my Mid-Terms then my trip to HURGHADA .
But i have to confess that i missed all of u and really i'm was so happy to receive this huge amount of calls and messages from all of u (( Really u r my real treasure and i'm so proud to have u )) .
By the way this apology is for all of my friends who sent messages or called me to be sure that i'm fine or those who was asking me to write more and more of topics and were wondering why i didn't write during that period .
So i will be back again from today isa but i wanna tell u something that may be i will be unable to write everyday ( U KNOW THE GRADUATION YEAR B2A ) but isa it will be from time to time and i will try to be with u as much as i can .

No comments: