Sunday, July 1, 2007

I'M SORRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna say that this topic is a personal one and i put this title 4 it only to show that it is an abnormal case as u used that i was writing about policy , social probs , tests , stories and sometimes about sport ............ so this kind is a new one 4 u but as i said and i will repeat it is something which happens once per life .............. so if u don't read u can do it and sure i won't be angry bcz i know that my motto is that i created this block to share me in and not 4 me only but also one of da main reasons of creating it is to express what our ppl feel and wanna say so i hope u give me that chance to express what i feel even it is personal (( hope u consider me one of da ppl who really wanna talk about what they feel )) .

Today was da 1st day of da movie (( GA3ALTNY MOGREMAN )) on da art cinema channel and as i didn't watch da film be4 i decided to do as i expected that it is only a movie of da comedy type which we already need in this bored and hard days in da life .............. but i discovered that it contains romance and as u know it is my point of weakness !!!!!!!!!!!! ............ but this time i found out that it is a good movie but during one of da romantic moments in da film and while i was enjoying it , suddenly i saw on da monitor da eyes of da best girl ever , she were da eyes of my 1st and last love or u can say my previous gf ............. really i'm not sure either i was dreaming or it was real but all what i'm sure about is that da tape of our memories together and da best days in my life was moving in front of my eyes 4 a while and then i found my self miss her so much and miss that gr8 feelings we had together ........... so i decided to write this topic (( ya3ni afadfad m3 nafsy bcz i don't have anyone who can share me )) to feel better and get rid of da big mountain on my back .

I hope u could forgive me bcz i used da blogger with a personal way but i promise that i will keep on da same types of topics we used to discuss together .

No comments: